An L.A. judge handed the order down last week demanding Game real name Jayceon Taylor settle his astronomical balance with jewelry company Lemmerman’s Inc. stat.
According to the original complaint filed in L.A. last year Game ordered the following from 2007-2008:
- a 14K white gold 36″ chain with white stones for $15,000
- a 14K yellow gold 36″ chain with yellow stones for $15,000
- a diamond stud for $4,000
- a 14K white gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
- a 14K yellow gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
- two other gold “pieces” for $30,000